On June 22nd a rather unique if small outsourcing company, called Japan Third Party (JTP), listed on the JASDAQ. Although at first glance the business looks like a pretty standard operation, the company is special in that a full 95% of its business comes from foreign technology firms (not end users). The remaining 5% […]